The Herbal Care Center Code of Conduct
As a member of our dispensary, we ask you to conduct yourself in a way that is non-disruptive to your fellow members. We strive to give every patient a world-class experience, but we need your help to achieve this goal. The following code of conduct is to be followed by every member while on our premises:
- Consumption of cannabis, or any product containing cannabis, is prohibited while on-premise. This includes all inside areas, the front walkway, our parking lot, and any outside areas around our building or neighborhood.
- No audio, video, or photographic recording is permitted in order to protect the privacy and confidentiality of all patients.
- Cell phone use is prohibited while in our patient showroom.
- You must present your Illinois MMJ Patient card before entering our showroom. No patient will be admitted, or sold any cannabis or products containing cannabis, without presenting their physical Illinois MMJ card.
- Firearms are not permitted on the premises, and possessing one while on-premise is grounds for immediate removal by our security guards.
- Patients are allowed to purchase 2.5 ounces of cannabis in every 14-day period. Purchases that exceed this limit are prohibited.
- Patients may purchase medicine only for their use, or in the event that they are a caregiver, only for their patient’s use.
- Re-sale of medicine is prohibited. By state law, all re-sales of medicine will result in immediate suspension of services. Violators will be reported to the Illinois DPBH and local law enforcement.
- The dispensary has the right to refuse service to those who appear to be overmedicated, or intoxicated.
- All patients are to treat each other with respect and courtesy at all times. Threatening, abusive, or disrespectful behavior is strictly prohibited.
- No littering in the parking lot or walkways. All trash must be properly deposited in the trashcans provided.
We reserve the right to refuse service to any person, for any reason. A breach of any of these rules can result in a revocation of your membership to our dispensary.