Features & Benefits
- Largest inventory in the State
- State-of-the-art Showroom
- Free beverages (Water, Tea, & Coffee)
- iPad Menu technology
- Free secure parking lot with 30+ parking spots
- Wheel Chair escort to and from vehicle
- Outdoor seating
- Highly-educated and friendly staff
- Convenient hours of operation – Open 7 days a week!
- Located minutes from the Loop, in the Illinois Medical District
- Rewards Program
- Everyday Discount Programs
- Private Consultation Rooms
- Online Pre-Ordering
- Free application assistance
- Free education and literature
Here at THC Center, we are all about giving back to our patients. That’s why we offer such great reward programs! Here’s how it works:
- Earn one point per dollar spent!
- These Rewards Points are tracked by our system, and will grow with every purchase you make.
- When you are ready to redeem, simply let your Patient Care Specialist know! They will notify you of your balance during your transaction, and you can choose to apply them, or keep saving them up.
- We aren’t like other guys… You can use these Rewards on any purchase, and on any product! They are YOUR rewards to use as you please!
No need to sign up for our reward’s program. All our patients are automatically enrolled in this program after their first purchase.
Everyday Discount Programs
We understand that healthcare cost can add up. That’s why we offer our 65+ patients a 10% discount on any and all products! We want to help you achieve the relief you need, without breaking the bank.
THC Center is veteran owned and operated, and we respect the sacrifice that our military personnel have made for our country. We proudly offer all veterans 10% discount on any and all products. We salute you, and thank you for your service!
We welcome any patient with financial hardships to apply for our Compassion Program. This program offers discounted products and/or grants for patients that are experiencing tough financial times. Please request a compassion program application from our receptionist on your next visit. Once completed and submitted, these applications are reviewed and decided upon on a case by case basis.